The Sdudeti question

« Older   Newer »
Balbor
view post Posted on 6/11/2012, 16:42

Galezzo Giano, supreme commandat of Balbor decides to speaks regarding an important matter: "Honourable members of this assembly, it is time to discuss an urgent issue. This morning i recived an important mail from the balborian embassy in New Tarajan. It seems that the perescution against balborian citizens in the illegally occupied area of the Sdudeti, a mountain region between New Tarajan and Balbor, are continuing. The Tarajanian troops are burning houses and plundering shops. For our goverment is impossible to accept this situation. The Sdudeti have been illegaly occupied since the tomato war. Is time to put an end to this. THE SDUETI ARE PART OF BALBOR!. Even if we are against a military solution of this issue, we ask to this assembly to aid our suffering citizens and to the Tarajanianess to withdraw from the area, as a sing of peace and collaboration between our nations. Long live to Balbor."

Casavarr
view post Posted on 6/11/2012, 21:15

As Galeazzo Giano's speech ended, a murmur spread through the assembly. Lord Zerek De Reja, Grand Duke of Casavarr, called it to order:

"Honourable allies, please, as the President of the Assembly, I would ask you to keep it more quietly"

Then he turned to the representative of Balbor:

"In this place, we are supposed to be between friends, thus I please you to mind your language. Moreover, I hope you understand that this is a heavy accusation. What does New Tarajan say about it?"

New Tarajan
view post Posted on 7/11/2012, 01:41

Conrad Van Vinkel takes the word soon after the Casavarr intervention:

"Thank you, Your Highness." he says, before taking a brief pause.

"The question of the Sdudeti region is an historical problem of the relations between our Kingdom and Balbor. Since the first coming of the Western Knights on the shores of Tarajan, there were such a question. The last definition was after the Tomato War, with a peace agreement between Balbor and the People's Republic of Tarajan, which assigns the region to us.
Actually, the proportions of Tarajans" the Prime Minister seems to underline the pronunciation "and Balborians are practically equivalents. Since we knew the sadness of apartheid and minorities oppression, it is one of the basic laws of the Kingdom to respect all ethnic groups inside our Nation. The situation which the Supreme Commandat refferred to is a case of internal security: a member of the Sdudeti Liberation Movement deliberatley burned our flag in Van Janaesc City, the capital of the region, and the police, obviously, have stop him. This is all. However, since Balbor is now an our ally, we are sensible to their concerns. We reject all the charges against us, but we would praise a SECURS intervention, with the sending of an investigative commission inside our region to check the respect og Balborian minority in their fundamental rights. Also, we are ready to negotiate the creation of an independent Sdudetian State with complete sovereignity over both the Balborian and Tarajan sides of the region, integrated in the SECURS security system and administare by representatives of both our Nations. We strongly bel....."

Van Vinkel suddenly is reached by one of his attachès. They briefly talk, the voice very law.
The Prime Minister pales, but immediately try to recover his impassibility. When the attachè is gone, he clears his throat, and speaks again, with a grave note in the voice: "Honourable colleagues, loyal allies. I am sorry to inform you that our 1st Fleet is under attack by Bankampar forces. Enemy aircrafts are heading toward this city, so this palace is no more a safe place. The Space Shield is being activated and our Air Force will scramble all coming aircrafts. However, I will praise you to follow me to a more safe place."

LordShadow003
view post Posted on 7/11/2012, 21:14

His Highness the Duke Gerard Butler, who appear on a holographic screen, said:

"Friends of the SECUR, we have only vague informations about Sdudeti, their history and their actual current situation. The presence of two different ethnics groups can be problematic, but we believe SECUR can find a peaceful situation, especially because now we are at war.

Antanares support the creation of an independent nation under the supervision of the SECUR. It's our opinion the right nation for this delicate task is Casavarr. And, at the end, we suggest to fix the Sdudeti Situation quickly, because now the SECUR must face an dangerous international situation"

Balbor
view post Posted on 5/12/2012, 23:22

Galeazzo Giano, supreme commandant of Balbor, decides to intervene once again on this matter. "We would like to remind to Tarajans" underlineing the pronunciation "that there have never been a peace treaty at the end of the tomato war, only an armistice. The caotict situations that has followed in both countries made impossible to reach a rightful agreement between our great nations, but now is time for our nations, in the name of friendship and cooperation to put an end to this. I would like to invite the prime minister of New Tarajan to Balboria to reach a peace agreement which can definetly close this situation, and bring peace and freedom to the people of Sdudeti. As a sign of cooperation this morning the Balborian police have closed the main base of the terroristic organizations, knows as OLS (organization for Sdudeti liberation), in Balboria, arresting more then 37 convicted criminals. May peace and prosperity be the guide of our future, of the future of Sdudeti.

4 replies since 6/11/2012, 16:42   28 views