Casavarr's recommendation for civil rights

« Older   Newer »
Casavarr
view post Posted on 31/8/2012, 23:26

Casavarrian delegate takes the floor:

“Mr. President, excellencies, ladies and gentlemen of the SECURS, it is my duty to report the increasing Grand Duke’s concern over civil rights violations within the Kingdom of New Tarajan and the Principality of Antanares. It is not in His Highness, Lord Zerek De Reja, intention to accuse, nor to blame King William II Van Vinkel and Prince Prince for what is happening in their demesne. Certainly, such enlightened sovereigns have a higher purpose to achieve, with this course of action. However, the Grand Duke noticed that the worsening situation in the field of civil rights is leading to additional and unnecessary suffering for Their people. Therefore, in order to avoid rebellions among the population, Lord Zerek De Reja suggests to issue a general Recommendation for improving civil right laws within the countries of SECURS”

New Tarajan
view post Posted on 31/8/2012, 23:59

Conrad Van Vinkel, delegate representative of the Kingomd of New Tarajan, take the word after the Casavarrian delegate speech:

"As actual deputy of the Secretary General of this Union, our enlighted King, in the absence of an elected President, I declare officially open the first session of the Assembly. We can now discuss the proposal of the Grand Duchy of Casavarr.
On the behalf of my government, I can say that New Tarajan has always seen civil rights as a necessary complement for any good governance. The actual situation, as described by my colleague, is the undesirable consequence of recent hostile and destabilizing activities conducted by some subversive groups inside our Kingdom.
So, it's our strong desire to invite the Casavarrian government to prepare the draft for this recommendation, hoping in a positive and constructive continuation, respectful of the jurisdiction of the sovereign Members."

LordShadow003
view post Posted on 16/9/2012, 22:35

His Highness The Duke, delegate representative of the Principality of Antanares, take the word after che Tarajan Delegate:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we appreciate the words of ours friends of New Tarajan and Casavarr, but ... but! What is a civil right? Is a civil right to live a life without fear of criminality? Without the fear of enemy countries! Antanares ensures these rights at his citizens. They mustn't worry about that because the state can defend them. They don't need a "speech liberty" because only the Principality knows what is the best for them. My leader, His Very Highness the Prince, he has a very large vision of the future of the country. Without stupid, futile political opponents He can lead the state to the greatness. We don't need civil rights, civil rights divide nations and damage autorithy. People need a leader becuase only a very powerfull leader can ensure them"

Casavarr
view post Posted on 16/9/2012, 23:56

Vittorio Salieri, the Casavarian delegate shakes his head:

"The Grand Duke Zerek De Reja would totally disagree. In His enlightened opinion, people of the Grand Duchy are like children: without a wise guide, they would certainly act confusedly and, at the end, they would probably damage themselves and their belongings; however, if they are obsessively watched by their tutors, they would not be able to realize the maximum potential of their lives. How would they?
We believe that the sum of all individual utilities measures the society general welfare. Happier are the people, better and more developed are the institutions and vice versa. Thus, the Governor should act as a benevolent father: He has to maintain discipline among them, opposing their attempts to render power diffuse and democratic; yet, He should prevent his people to behave someway only if that is a real and concrete danger for others and no more, since it will damage their overall lives and the whole nation itself!"

Edited by Casavarr - 17/9/2012, 17:47

LordShadow003
view post Posted on 17/9/2012, 21:47

The Duke take, another time, the word after the Casavvar Delegate:

"We understand your position, our noble friend. But and I think, my Prince thinks, people don't need only a leader. They need a person can resolve for them all the problem what they alone can't resolve. It's very simply. War and peace, tax and economy ... I don't know why people may be interested by these problem when they can focus their attention to science, ethical problems and too improve their life rating. They need a leader who can resolve for them the country problems when they improve themselves and the world. If they mustn't think about problems of a nation, they can think about problem of life and of science. It's simple, very simple"

New Tarajan
view post Posted on 18/9/2012, 20:05

After the speech of Anatanares representative, Conrad Van Vinkel decides to speak another time:

"Honourables colleagues, I understand both your points of view. However, as the representative of New Tarajan, I have to agree with the position expressed by His Excellency Salieri.
It's our ideal that the government should not interfere with the personal freedom of his citizens, until it doesn't hurt vital interests and the freedom of the others; and it's our opinion that the SECURS represents this ideal.
But we would also reaffirm what we've said before: in order to accomplish a better definition, especially after the idea of the convocation of the International Summit, we continue to invite the Casavarr delegate to prepare a draft for the Assembly about this matter. And also the Antanares delegate could prepare a counter-draft."

Casavarr
view post Posted on 18/9/2012, 21:02

"Very well. We will prepare a draft, wich will be presented to the Assembly as soon as it is possible"

6 replies since 31/8/2012, 23:26   43 views