Collaborative Agreement Between S.L.R.A. and Aperture Laboratories

« Older   Newer »
Astrosynthesis
view post Posted on 26/10/2012, 13:09

Today 26 October 000 (2012 in the common calendar) The King of Astrosynthesis, Leader of the S.L.R.A. (Scientific Laboratories for Research and Advance) and the Assistan Menager Lawrence Krauss sign a collaborative agreement with Aperture Laboratories, a private company for research and development.
Here is a part of the public speech between the King and Cave Jhonson Leader of Aperture Laboratories

"... And I Longomontanus I, King of Astrosynthesis i'm going to sign a Collaborative Areement with the Aperture Laboratories, with our knowleage put togheter we can build a future where no man are arrived. The Moon and the other planets will be soon colony of Astrosynthesis! "
"Thank you my King" replies Cave Jhonson "I'm very happy to be here, in Astrosynthesis a Scientific Utopia, where lives brave scientist who are not feared of the conseguence of Science, not like that scary chickens of the Scientific Community that said that our work is "Bad Science", if you like good science, marry it, we are here to make progress to make the difference !
Anyway, the Collaborative Agreement with Astrosyntesis is something to be proud, the boys in white starts just now the preparative for build a Filial here, we are happy to say that the little sister of our beloved GLaDOS, EDI will be soon tranfer here, to lead our filial to the best, and if she ask for some neurotxin don't worry about that, is for the good of science! "

0 replies since 26/10/2012, 13:09   12 views