The Prince's Speech

« Older   Newer »
LordShadow003
view post Posted on 1/11/2012, 15:28

His Highness The Prince of Antanares appears on screen of billions of TV on the national channel:

"Great people of Antanares, loyals citizens of Antanares ... my friends ...
This is the first time since the end of civil war of our country that a member of the government publicly appears. My real name is Andrei Frederych Delencourt.
In this great day I speak to you, Antanares, because today we must change. After the civil war, a group of powerful people took the power and addressed Antanares on the way of totalitarianism, but not for our bad, but our good. The Civil War has length over 200 years and our country became only a battlefield for powerful families and a land of exploitation for other countries.
Thanks to the new political address our nation grew up. Economy, military forces, population ... but after 50 years it's the time for a new change, for a new day for Antanares.
Too long corporations and private companies had the power to decide the future of our nation, because the government gave them the liberty to do everything they wanted.
But not when I'm the Prince. No.
Today we start a new policy. We must abandon the old ways in favor of new ones. The Shadow's Council has decided to enact a new legislation. This legislation introduces economical limitations of big companies liberties in all economic and scientific fields. We have introduced new control laws about the laborers exploitation and new anti-trust laws.
These simple laws will allow Antanares to become a new nation.
The Principality will be reorganized! The people who don't want these new changes tried to assassinate me but they could not scar my integrity!
They could not deform my resolve!
The traitors will be hunted down!
The loyal militaries strike down the private armies of these big companies who oppressed the great people of this great nation!
Today we change! Today Antanares rises! Today we reborn!
For a new better order today the economy returns in your hands, my citizens. Today civil rights will become free from the rules of corporations. Today, you citizen, become not a slave of corporations, but a free member of this Nation!
Citizens, strike out private armies and rise for ANTANARES!
FOR A BETTER FUTURE!!!!

Edited by LordShadow003 - 1/11/2012, 16:30

0 replies since 1/11/2012, 15:28   12 views