WAR ON NEW TARAJAN: Official Speech of His Majesty the King

« Older   Newer »
New Tarajan
view post Posted on 7/11/2012, 02:05

(Link here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...19582#p11519582)

The Press Room of the Royal Palace is packed of concerned, and by some ways exicted, journalists.
The murmurs are strongs, and the entire Palace is in turmoil.

After some minutes of anxious wait, Marie LeDrek appears on the stage:

"Ladies and Gentlemens,
His Majesty the King of New Tarajan."

The silence fall all over the room.
While she puts herself aside, His Majesty appears, in his grand uniform, the note of his voice terribly grave, but strong:

"Ladies and Gentlement, loyal citizens of New Tarajan, allies of the SECURS.
I've been just informed that our 1st fleet, send together with Crown Island, Cavarr and Antanares forces to enforce an embargo against the Jewish Monarchy of Bankampar, in response to their criminal attacks against the civilian population in the Oligarchy of Xikster, came under attack by Bankampar forces.
Also, their air force is heading toward our Kingdom and the Empire of Crown Island."

Again, the silence is complete.

"We started our activity in this crisis to stop the unjustifiable massacre of innocent civilians. Now, and after three generations of peace, this plague threats to hit our Kingdom. It is in moments like this that the strength of a Nations is proven.
We come at war to protect the innocents! We come at war to stop criminals to destroy and plunder!
Today, with the decision to attack without reasons our Kingdom, the Jewish Monarchy demonstrated to the entire world its real nature! So, we call for the SECURS help, to defend our houses, and our land! But, above all, I ask to you, Tarajan citizens, to not yield to fear! To prepare for the fight! To show to the entire world the strenght of the Tarajan people once again! To demonstrate that we do not withdraw and we do not abandon innocents in the hands of the arrogants! Our allies will be at our side in this war....and our military force will protect until the last man the shores and lands of this Kingdom.
To the people living in the isles, and on the shores: I invite all of you to stay in your homes, and follow the directives issued by the authorities. Be sure we will use all our power to protect you and your goods.
To our allies I say: join us in this fight! Join us to fight the arrogance and the cruelty, to restore civilization!
But I want also to speak to Bankampar: I don't know why you choose to attack us. We, as a civilized nation, which knows very well the horrors of war, are ready to try a new diplomatic solution with you, to stretch our hands to you, if you accept to immediately withdraw.
If not, be sure this will not be a walk."

0 replies since 7/11/2012, 02:05   17 views