First Assembly Session

« Older   Newer »
New Tarajan
view post Posted on 24/11/2012, 13:55

Honourable colleagues, the first session of the SECURS Assembly will meet as soon as possible. Since this important day, I invite all Member States to submit in this thread important issues they would like to discuss at the Assembly.

The first thing on the agenda will be the nominations of the President of the Assembly, the President of the High Commission of Foreign Affairs (the Regional Delegate at the World Assembly, which will be endorsed by all Member States after his election within a week), and the President of the Council for Economical Affairs, together with the nominations for the first judges of the Court of Justice.

Edited by New Tarajan - 3/12/2012, 02:35

Astrosynthesis
view post Posted on 4/12/2012, 19:24

I The King of Astrosynthesis, the scientific utopia, during the First session of the SECURS Assembly i am going to present the Project for Army Advance, with the code name B.M.B.P (Bigger Mace Bring Peace).
The Kingdom of Astrosynthesis haven't an effective army, but our most brilliant mind unite with the man in white of the Aperture Laboratories have made some useful trinket for the army of our brothers in the SECURS, so the issue is that the Kingdom of Astrosynthesis will upgrade all the military system of the member of the SECURS, not only with new powerful weapons and Equipment, but also with new Advanced computers and an upgrade of the softwares. EDI, the AI, our diamond point, will be installed on all military system of SECURS.

For the hope that our utopia of peace and scientific advance will spread in all the world....

Casavarr
view post Posted on 4/12/2012, 22:16

After many hours of consultation with his ministers, the Grand Duke Lord Zerek De Reja highligthed that the following issues should be discussed in the Assembly, as well as those proposed by New Tarajan and Astrosynthesis:

1- A draft for Human and Civil Rights Chart;
2- The rules of the SECURS Court of Justice;
3- The Karabak/Sdudeti question.

New Tarajan
view post Posted on 11/12/2012, 12:47

The Assembly is declared open!!!!!

Link here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...03584#p12003584

3 replies since 24/11/2012, 13:55   30 views